Are you eating these? Uh, um, some, yeah. Dr. Ian K. Smith, the Best Selling author of "Shred" and "The Clean 20", and who clearly seems to have this health/fitness thing figured out for himself, says these foods will transform you! Sorry, pepperoni pizza did not make the list. Kale did, again, sorry.
1. Whole grains are extremely nutritious compared to many refined grains because whole grains contain all three parts of the grain.
2. Cleaner foods tend to be more nutritious because the phytonutrients are in their more natural state.
3. Colorful foods are important because they are full of disease-fighting antioxidants.
4. Legumes are extremely nutritious because they are high in B-group vitamins, iron, calcium, phosphorous, zinc and magnesium.5. Dairy can be a great source of calcium and protein
5. Dairy can be a great source of calcium and protein
The complete list and more HERE